|Keep Your Finger On The Pulse|
• Align your body, mind, and heart with the five elements (earth, water, fire, air, and sky) using The Four Essentials™ of Ashaya Yoga
• Explore the empowering and spiritually uplifting philosophy of Nondual Tantra
• Quiet the mind and cultivate inner peace through meditation, relaxation, and Yoga Nidra
• Receive hands-on adjustments to improve your alignment and go deeper
• Build inner strength, balance, and flexibility with alignment-based, therapeutic asana
• Enjoy Todd’s music and chanting of mantras and invocations throughout the weekend
• Practice alongside a supportive community of other heart followers who are ready and eager to be in the full richness of life.
Open Sky: Bask in Your Vastness
Gentle Asana, Restorative, Mantra Chanting, Meditation
Open the sky element. Akasha, Sanskrit for space or sky, is the highest and most subtle of the five elements. We live within this vast and unbounded freedom of the sky that is filled with all possibilities. Practice includes warm-ups, standing poses, hip openers, backbends, forward bends, twists, and relaxation.
Engage Earth: Become Grounded in Who You Are
Ground yourself in the earth element. Prithvi, Sanskrit for earth, is the most solid and limited of the five elements. Ground yourself in the reality of who you are. Practice includes warmups, standing poses, balancing poses, core strengtheners, backbends, and relaxation.
Align Water and Fire: Flow with What You Truly Desire
Align the water and fire elements. Ap, Sanskrit for water, and Agni, Sanskrit for fire, interweave to form a powerful braid of acceptance, constant practice, and transformation. Water flows around obstacles and returns to source. Fire boils the water, heats and purifies the body, and represents our longing for freedom. Practice includes warmups, hip openers, leg stretches, forward bends, twists, and Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep), which is a deeply nourishing, restorative guided relaxation.
Expand into Fullness: Breathe Your Dreams into Reality
Expand your air element. Vayu, Sanskrit for air, is your capacity to expand beyond previously held limits and to let go of what no longer serves you. Expand your reach and envision the world you wish to create. You deserve the very best. Practice includes up-tempo warmups, standing poses, core work, hip openers, backbends, twists, and a deep relaxation to integrate all five elements.
25% Member Discount
How to register