|Keep Your Finger On The Pulse|
A 501(c)(3) Public Charity; All-volunteer, All-female
Sisterhood For Good Inc. is an all-volunteer, women-only organization who through group philanthropy, is dedicated to enhancing our community through a strategic Annual Grants Program.
The organization unites women who share common philanthropic goals, providing support to qualified local non-profits in Manatee and Sarasota Counties, in the following arenas:
• Women’s and children’s issues
• Animal welfare
• Veteran’s causes
• Arts and education
• Health and homelessness, etc.
Ten different focuses from Fundraising, Membership and Communications to Nominating, Finance and Volunteers.
SFG has two primary revenue streams:
Membership Dues and Fundraisers.
• Annual Membership Dues are affordable at $225.00 per year with a minimum pledge of 5 years.
• Both annual Fundraisers have been “sold out” each year since 2018.
As of March 31, 2022:
• SFG has grown to 201 members and has awarded 86 Grants totaling over $156,000.
• 86 Grants from 2011 to 2021 totaling $131,551.
• 2021 GRANTS IMPACT: SFG positively enhanced the lives of 3,147 recipients in 2021 alone.
• June 16, 2022: $75,000 additional Grants to be awarded, bringing the total amount to $206,551 assistance for the community.
SFG is listed / participates in:
• Charity Navigator
• Sarasota Giving Challenge/The Giving Partner
• GuideStar ~ Gold Seal of Approval, 2021
Established in 2011, SFG’s dedicated membership allowed us the financial independence to become a 501(c)(3) public charity in 2018.
All proceeds benefit the Annual Grants Program.
Financial records are available upon request. Registration #: CH# 57279
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.