What do you get when you mix rich Wisconsin cream with tons of real ingredients? An unforgettable ice cream experience!
Coconut Culture Frozen Desserts, a new ice cream shop in West Bradenton, imports super-premium Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream from Madison, Wisconsin. They carry 28 different flavors of ice cream that are sure to please every palate.
Some of our favorites include:
- Exhausted Parent – bourbon-spiked espresso ice cream swirled with bittersweet chocolate chunks
- Munchie Madness – sweet cake batter ice cream swirled with a salted caramel ripple and brimming with Oreos, M&M pieces, and peanut butter cups
- Lemon Meringue – fresh lemon and fluffy marshmallow ice creams swirled together with a tart lemon ripple (limited time only)
- Cappuccino Break (gluten-free) – crisp coffee-infused ice cream with chocolate-covered toffee and candy-coated almonds
- This $&@! Just Got Serious (award-winning) – smooth salted caramel ice cream brimming with rich sea salt fudge and salted cashews
- Heaps of Love – Oreos, brownies, cookie dough, pecans, caramel, and chocolate ripples all packed into vanilla ice cream
Looking for something light and refreshing? They also have raspberry lemon or carrot mango Italian Ice.
Not sure what to try? You can get an Ice Cream Flight — 4 scoops for just $8.00! Here’s a peek at their full list of flavors.
In addition to scoops, waffle cones, pints, and quarts, Coconut Creations also serves sundaes, banana splits, and an exciting variety of shakes in flavors like Strawberry Short Cake (made with Strawberry Shortcake and Banana Cream Pie ice cream) and Monster Madness (made with Me Want Cookie and Muchie Madness ice cream).
If you’re feeling adventurous, you might want to try Ice Cream Nachos. This fun concoction is made with your choice of two ice cream flavors, whipped cream, and waffle cone chips.
We had a chance to catch up with owner Justyn Mayers who could’t stop raving about how much he loves the Bradenton area and how great all of his customers have been. Since the shop opened just two months ago, he’s developed a loyal following that is helping to keep business going during these challenging times.
There’s so much to love about this shop! From the amazing ice cream and super-clean seating area to the little details like spoons that change color when they get cold and fun stickers for the kids — it seems like Justyn has thought of everything.
Coconut Culture Frozen Desserts is located at 5719 Manatee Ave. W. Suite 501.
They’re open from 1 pm to 9 pm Tuesday through Friday. 11 am to 9 pm on Saturday and 3 pm to 9 pm on Sunday (closed Mondays).
When you head over to check them out (you know you want to!) be sure to tell them you heard about it on Discover Bradenton.
Have you had a chance to visit Coconut Culture yet? If so, head over to their listing and leave them a review!