Discover Bradenton’s #SupportLocal campaign is going strong, and it’s time to start having some fun!
Starting on July 1st, we’re having a month-long scavenger hunt, and you’re invited to join us!
It’s easy to play. Simply keep your eye out for our #SupportLocal logo (on the left), snap a photo, and upload it to earn one entry to our giveaway. There’s no limit to how many times you can enter, so make sure you keep a sharp eye out!
Win Amazing Prizes!
We’ve got some amazing prizes up our sleeves! Every few days, we’ll do a random drawing from all of the entries and post the winners’ names on our Facebook page. Some of the cool things you could win include:
- $40 Gift Card from Painting With a Twist
- Portfolio Power Bank, Phone Charger, and other cool items from Amaryllis Marketing
- Infrared Body Wrap with Head and Trunk Massage at A Blissful Garden Massage & Wellness
- $20 Gift Card to the Hidden Garden Nursery at Palma Sola Botanical Park
- $15 Gift Card for Succulents, Artwork, or Classes at ArtByCMac Studio & Succulent Nursery
- $25 Gift Card to The Chop Shop
- 5-Pack of Classes at Thrive Yoga & Fitness
- And more!
Watch Our Facebook Page for Clues
To help you out, we’ll be posting clues on our Facebook page that will direct you to some of our member businesses that have stickers displayed at their locations. You can also check out our photo gallery, where you can take a look at other entries and try to figure out where they are.
We’ve been mailing out tons of stickers to local residents, so you might also find them on vehicles and in other interesting locations. If you’ve joined our #SupportLocal movement and have a sticker of your own, post a photo and earn an entry!
You can also request a sticker when you join our #SupportLocal Pledge!
It’s Easy to Enter!
After you take your photo, there are two easy ways to enter:
- Upload your photo directly to our gallery using THIS FORM OR…
- Post your photo to Discover Bradenton’s Facebook Page, using the hashtags #KeepBradentonStrong and #DiscoverBradenton (make sure to use BOTH hashtags!)
Good luck and have fun!! We can’t wait to see all the great places you find our #SupoprtLocal logo!