Are you looking for the hottest Halloween party in Bradenton? We’ve found it!
The first annual Halloween for HOPE promises to be a blast and supports an amazing local organization. What more could you ask for?
On Saturday, October 19th Connect! Bradenton will transform into the ultimate Halloween headquarters. This is the perfect opportunity for you to debut this year’s costume before Halloween weekend. Make sure it’s a good one because there will be prizes for the most original, best couple’s costume, and best overall costume.
Three special sponsors will compete for the title of best-decorated room, and you won’t want to miss out on what they have in store for you! There will also be live music, a dance floor, and 50/50 drawing. During the event, you can purchase $1 tickets for Jell-O shots, raffles, bobbing for apples, and a chance to help crown the room-decorating champion. Bring Donations for HOPE and you’ll receive five free tickets! (See below for more details)
This event is just $25 and includes entry into the costume contest, appetizers, and unlimited beer, wine, and Jungle Juice. The price goes up to $30 at the door, so RSVP today!
The event will run from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. Connect! Bradenton is located at 1201 6th Ave. W. Suite 100.
HOPE Family Services: Helping Domestic Violence Victims Since 1979
For 40 years, HOPE Family Services has been delivering on their mission to help promote safety, strength and well being for those affected by domestic violence in Manatee County. From the launch of the very first program until today, HOPE has had one goal: to offer high quality, life-saving services for victims and survivors of domestic violence.
You can help out by bringing one or more donations from their wish list. This includes:
- Gift Cards – for gas stations, fast food restaurants, Walmart, Target, Publix, or calling cards
- Bedding – twin sheets, twin mattress pads, blankets, pillows (for shelter beds)
- Comfortable clothing/pajamas/robes – for both adults and children
- Towels – bath, hand, and face cloths
- Personal hygiene items – family-sized shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, tissues, feminine products
- Diapers/pull-ups/wipes – all sizes
- Sippy cups/bottles/pacifiers – for babies
- Socks/underwear/flip-flops – for adults and children
- Laundry detergent/laundry baskets or bags
- Toilet paper/paper towels
- Used cell phones with chargers
- Journals/junior size notepads
- Alarm clocks (for working women)
- Non-perishable food – peanut butter, jelly, canned food, pasta, canned tuna, etc.
- Baby formula
Don’t forget, if you bring a donation will get you 5 free tickets that you can use for the raffles, Jell-O Shots, and more!
Meet Your Hosts & Sponsors
This event wouldn’t be happening without the incredible effort of the hosts and the support of generous sponsors.
Goosehead Insurance Rariden-Andrews Agency
Goosehead Insurance Rariden-Andrews Agency is a personal property and casualty insurance company owned by a local father-daughter team. While they write many different types of coverage, they really shine when it comes to insuring homes with flood insurance. They work with over 70 carries and guarantee they’ll deliver a quote within a day!
Stewart Title Lakewood Ranch
As a national company with local expertise, Stewart Title is your partner in real estate. When investing in a new home, a new site for your business, or any piece of property, they believe you deserve the peace of mind in knowing that your closing process will be smooth and your property protected.
The hosts would like to thank the sponsors for their support!
- Chapman and Associates
- Nicole L. Jordan, P.A
- Core Financial
- Connect! Bradenton
- Absolute Tranquility of the Body & Mind Inc.
- The Federal Savings Bank, Wesley Nordine Vice President
There are still a few sponsorships available. To learn more, contact Heather.Andrews@Goosehead.com.
Want to make sure you don’t miss out on cool events like this? Follow Discover Bradenton on Facebook so you can keep your finger on the pulse of all the best things happening in The Friendly City.