The New Year is almost here, and that means its time to start thinking about all the positive changes you’re going to make in 2020. While most of us start off with the best of intentions, the truth is that 80 percent of people will give up on their goals by the middle of February.
If you’re looking to improve your fitness or drop a few pounds this year, you need to start by building a support network. The knowledge, planning, and accountability you’ll get from working with a professional trainer often means the difference between achieving your goals or joining the ranks of the 80 percent who fail.
While there’s no shortage of gyms and trainers in Bradenton, Fit Crew definitely deserves a spot on your radar. Here’s why.
A Sense of Community and Real Results
When local owners Andrew Terman and Niels Renzenbrink founded Fit Crew back in 2010, they had a vision of creating an inclusive, community-focused facility that also placed full emphasis on training techniques and performance. It turns out, this was a winning combination.
Since moving from Palmetto to their current location, Fit Crew has grown by leaps and bounds. Despite their growth, they’ve still managed to maintain the strong sense of community that sets them apart from most of the other area gyms. Fit Crew’s trainers carry an array of certifications and keep up with cutting edge training techniques while also staying true to the original principles behind conditioning and strength training. This creates an atmosphere that sets members up for success and allows them to see real results.
With 7,000 square feet of indoor space and around 2,000 square feet of outdoor training areas, Fit Crew holds the distinction of being the largest non-commercial gym in Bradenton. They’re also proud to have been named the winner of the Bradenton Herald’s People Choice Award for Best Fitness Center over the last two years.
A Variety of Options to Fit Your Needs
Whether you’re an average person looking to lose weight, a professional athlete who wants to take your game to the next level, or you fit somewhere in between, Fit Crew can accommodate your needs. Options include one-on-one personal training, semi-private personal training, boot camps, sport-specific training, and group fitness classes.
Some of the most popular classes include:
- FitCREW – a high-intensity strength and conditioning class led by certified Fit Crew coaches. This hour-long class incorporates weightlifting, calisthenics, aerobic and anaerobic exercises.
- FitCARDIO – this is not your typical cardio class! Increase your stamina and fitness while taking your heart rate to its max using the Assault AirBike, Concept 2 Rowers and SkiErg machines, sleds and plates, and indoor cycling training bikes.
- FitHIIT – this specialized full-body class led by coach Raymond Gardner will help you burn body fat, increase energy, lose weight, and lose inches. It’s the best workout you’ll get in 30 minutes, and you’ll keep burning fat long after you’re done.
- FitYOUTH – fitness isn’t just for grown-ups. The FitYOUTH classes, designed for kids age 6 and older, include a dynamic warm-up, skill development, and a fun fitness game to improve physical endurance. The body-weight exercises and gymnastic moves the kids will learn provide them with the perfect foundation for future weight lifting success.
Holistic Wellness Services
True wellness is about more than just exercise. Whether directly in the gym or through their partnership with Reveal Vitality, Fit Crew has everything you need to feel your very best from the inside out. This includes:
- Nutrition Consultation
- Meal Planning
- Corporate Wellness
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- IV nutrient therapy
- Ketone level measurement
- Myofascial Release/ Trigger Point Therapy
- Cupping Therapy
- Electronic Acupuncture
- Custom Fitted Functional/ Accommodative Orthotics
- Genetic Testing & Reporting
- Epigenetic Testing & Analysis
- DEXA body composition
- Visceral fat measurements
- Circumference measurements
- VO2 max measurement
- Metabolic rate assessment
- Hormone balance evaluation and treatment
Exclusive Reader Discount!
Not only is now the perfect time to get started with Fit Crew, but we can also save you some money! Mention this article when you sign up and get 40% off one month of unlimited classes or 5 classes for $25 (new clients only).