This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
Keep Your Finger On The Pulse
Claudia Deschu presents “Beginning Drawing for the Totally Intimidated”
In this class, with Claudia Deschu you will learn simple but important techniques for learning to draw. Claudia will walk you through engaging exercises using lines and scribbles to loosen you up, show you how to improve fluidity with lines, and train you how to best use your innate ability to draw what you see, rather than drawing what you think the object should look like. It all starts here. Learn the basics and watch it come together. Everyone, including you, can draw!
The following materials for this class are included in the class fee:
• 12” x 9” Drawing or Watercolor Pad: Acid-free, 80-90 lb. weight
• 3 Graphite Drawing Pencils: 4B, HB, and 4H (soft, medium, and hard)
• 1 Charcoal Pencil or Stick • 12” ruler
• 1 soft white eraser like Staedler Mars Plastic
• 1 pencil sharpener
• Colored pencils, watercolor pencils, and black and white pencils.
Class cancelations for a full refund may be requested up to 5 days prior to the scheduled start time of your selected class. You may reschedule to a different class until 24 hours prior to the class you are canceling.