There are many ways to find a business listing!
- Use the top search box and type in a keyword (ex. “dentist”). You can also use the “Near My Location” option to narrow down your results.
- Click on one of the neighborhood boxes (Anna Maria Island, Downtown Bradenton, East Bradenton, Palmetto/Ellenton, Village of the Arts, or West Bradenton) then enter a search term or browse by category.
- Scroll down on the home page to search all local listings by category.
There are also several ways to find upcoming events.
- Want to know about the most exciting featured events? Just scroll down on the home page.
- Looking for a certain type of event or all events during a certain time period? Click Search Events on the top menu bar. From here you can search by keyword, location, and choose from time frames including “Today, Tomorrow, + 7 days, +30 days, Next Weekend” and more!
- Want to add an event to our calendar?
You can find all the details here
- Want to add your business listing?
You can find all the details here
Leaving a review is one of the best ways to support your favorite local businesses and help others know what to expect when they visit. To leave a review, search for the business and open up their listing. Then scroll down the page until you see the “Reviews” section.
Enter the details of your review, choose your star rating, then add your name and email address (required). Note that your email address and website will not be published. When you’re through, click “Post Review.” Your review will be reviewed by moderators before going live. You'll receive an email notification when it's approved.
There are many benefits to creating a profile! Once you’re logged in, you can add businesses and events to your “favorites,” keep track of your reviews, create and share lists, and more.
Creating a profile is free and easy! Simply click “Register” in the top right corner and add your information to create your account.
Once you’re registered, save businesses and events to your "Favorites" list by clicking the heart at the top of the business listing. You can find your list of favorites by clicking "My Account" in the top right corner and then clicking "Profile."
Lists are a fun way to save and share ideas. From any business listing or event, click the small blue "Save" button just below the large featured image (see screenshot below). You can then save to a current list or create a new list and decide whether you want to leave it public or make it private.
You can view all of the lists you've created by clicking on "My Account" in the top right corner and then clicking on "Profile." All lists you've created can be found under the "Saved Lists" tab.
You can also view all public lists that users have created by clicking "Lists" on the top toolbar.
Many local businesses have posted offers or discounts in their listings. You can also browse through all offers by clicking Discover Local Deals and Discounts in the top left corner.
Do you have a great story idea? Send us your pitch!
If you can’t log in with your username and password, click the "Forgot Password" link on the bottom right corner of the login box (see screenshot). You’ll receive an email with reset instructions.
To change your password, log into your account, then click "My Account" in the top right corner and click on “Change Password.” Enter your old password and new password and click “Submit.”
Don’t see the answer to your question here? Please contact us! We’ll get back to you as soon a we can. 😊